Content-Managed Web Sites
Example of a site
maintained with our CMS
Client Web sites are powered by our custom content management system (CMS). Whether you are looking for a straightforward informational Web site or a custom Web application, all of the content can be added and updated easily from any Web browser.
- Full control over site content. Any page can be edited, added, deleted, and placed precisely within the site's navigation menu.
- Flexible and granular user permissions accommodates small and large organizations alike.
- Allow any user to edit any combination of pages.
- Create private pages only for authenticated site users, again with full granular permissions to determine who can see what.
- Events calendar with the ability to collect registrations (free or paid), securely process credit card payments (and issue refunds), print name badges, and more.
- Date-driven news/blogging module, with optional categories and various view options.
- Very powerful mailing/contact module, with close integration with other site modules such as membership or staff data, system users, mailing lists, and so on. Easily send mail to your whole database of users, or only users selected based on various criteria.
- Image and video media gallery, either standalone pages or embeddable within other content.
- Discussion forums with mailing list integration (use e-mail or Web interface).
- Secure collaboration tools. Lock down any content or documents on the site to any group of users.
- Application processing and online review - perfect for managing grant applications, employment applications or just about any business process currently collecting paper applications.
- Online document management. Solicit manuscripts, assign them to reviewers, and then publish them online to public or private users. Perfect for online Journals, scientific research, documentation and manuals. Includes version control features and a modern user interface.
- Searchable staff directory, completely customized to your organization's needs.
- Electronic newsletter or journal publishing with article submission and review.
- Full-featured and customizable order processing/shopping system.
- Manage multiple sites from one interface. Multiple sites can share a common design—useful for individual units within a larger organization.
Contact us for more information.