End-User Software License AgreementPLEASE READ THIS SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE DOWNLOADING, INSTALLING, OR USING THE SOFTWARE.
BY CHOOSING THE "ACCEPT LICENSE" OPTION, INSTALLING THE PACKAGE, USING THE PRODUCT, OR USING THE EQUIPMENT THAT CONTAINS THIS PRODUCT, YOU ARE CONSENTING TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, CHOOSE THE "DO NOT ACCEPT" OPTOIN AND THE INSTALLATION PROCESS WILL NOT CONTINUE, OR DO NOT DOWNLOAD THE PRODUCT.1. Single User License Grant: World Design Group, Inc. ("Licensor") and its suppliers grant YOU ("Licensee") a nonexclusive and nontransferable license to use this software ("Software") in object code form.
2. Licensee acknowledges that this is only a limited nonexclusive license. Licensor is and remains the owner of all titles, rights, and interests in the Software.3. This License permits Licensee to install the Software on one or more computer system owned or leased by Licensee. Licensee will not allow copies of the Software to be made or used by others, unless authorized by this License Agreement. Licensee may make copies of the Software for backup purposes.
4. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY AUTHORIZED ABOVE, CUSTOMER SHALL NOT: COPY, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, SOFTWARE OR DOCUMENTATION; MODIFY THE SOFTWARE; DISTRIBUTE THE SOFTWARE TO OTHERS; REVERSE COMPILE OR REVERSE ASSEMBLE ALL OR ANY PORTION OF THE SOFTWARE; OR RENT, LEASE, DISTRIBUTE, SELL, OR CREATE DERIVATIVE WORKS OF THE SOFTWARE.5. LIMITED WARRANTY. Licensor warrants to Licensee that the physical medium on which this Software is distributed, if any, is free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use, the Software substantially conforms to its published specifications, and to the best of Licensor's knowledge Licensee's use of this Software according to the published specifications is not an infringement of any third party's intellectual property rights. This limited warranty lasts for a period of 30 days after delivery. To the extent permitted by law, THE ABOVE-STATED LIMITED WARRANTY REPLACES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND LICENSOR DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. No agent of Licensor is authorized to make any other warranties or to modify this limited warranty. Any action for breach of this limited warranty must be commenced within one year of the expiration of the warranty. Because some jurisdictions do not allow any limit on the length of an implied warranty, the above limitation may not apply to this Licensee. If the law does not allow disclaimer of implied warranties, then any implied warranty is limited to 30 days after delivery of the Software to Licensee. Licensee has specific legal rights pursuant to this warranty and, depending on Licensee's jurisdiction, may have additional rights.
6. In case of a breach of the Limited Warranty, Licensee's exclusive remedy is as follows: Licensee will notify Licensor of any defects with the delivery medium or non-conformance to published specifications, at which point Licensor will provide a new copy of the Software, or inform the Licensee about how and where to obtain a new copy.7. Notwithstanding the foregoing, LICENSOR IS NOT LIABLE TO LICENSEE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING COMPENSATORY, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, CONNECTED WITH OR RESULTING FROM THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT OR LICENSEE'S USE OF THIS SOFTWARE. In no event shall Licensor or its suppliers' liability to Customer, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise, exceed the price paid by Licensee. The foregoing limitations shall apply even if the above-stated warranty fails of its essential purpose. Licensee's jurisdiction may not allow such a limitation of damages, so this limitation may not apply.
8. The above warranty DOES NOT apply to any beta software, any software made available for testing or demonstration purposes, any temporary software modules or any software for which Licensor does not receive a license fee. All such software products are provided AS IS without any warranty whatsoever.9. Licensee agrees to defend and indemnify Licensor and hold Licensor harmless from all claims, losses, damages, complaints, or expenses connected with or resulting from Licensee's business operations.
10. This License is effective until terminated. Licensee may terminate this License at any time by destroying all copies of Software including any documentation. This License will terminate immediately without notice from Licensor if Licensee fails to comply with any provision of this License. Upon termination, Licensee must destroy all copies of Software.11. This License Agreement is the entire and exclusive agreement between Licensor and Licensee regarding this Software. This License Agreement replaces and supersedes all prior negotiations, dealings, and agreements between Licensor and Licensee regarding this Software.
12. This License shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, United States of America, as if performed wholly within the state and without giving effect to the principles of conflict of law. If any portion hereof is found to be void or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of this License shall remain in full force and effect.
13. This License Agreement is valid without Licensor's signature. It becomes effective upon the earlier of Licensee's signature or Licensee's use of the Software.
-- END OF LICENSE --
Software License is Copyright (c)2015 World Design Group; All rights reserved.