The AutoQuad ESC32 Configuration Utility (AQ ECU) is the essential software companion to any AutoQuad ESC32 hardware. It is a comprehensive tool for all ESC32 configuration, calibration, testing, and diagnostics.
- Full, intuitive graphical user interface for all aspects of ESC management, with inline help tips throughout.
- Connect multiple ESCs at the same time (only limited by available USB/serial ports).
- Supports all ESC32 hardware versions, including v2 and the new v3.
- Full ESC parameter management with change preview and import/export options.
- An advanced ESC Calibration process with a rich interface, which works on all operating systems.
- View and/or log real-time ESC telemetry data, and chart any available values.
- Easily arm and run the ESC/motor with various settings, for testing and telemetry data collection.
- Built-in custom serial console for "advanced" CLI use or diagnostics.
- Firmware update "wizard" guides and automates upgrades of supported ESC hardware.
AQ ECU is available for Windows (XP and newer) and Mac OS X (10.6 and newer) operating systems. Versions for popular Linux distributions will be available later (please contact us if you have a specific need).
Minimum screen size is 800 x 600 px. (1024 x 768 or higher recommended).
AQ ECU will install and run without any license key loaded. You may use this mode to verify that the software is compatible with your computer and operating system. However, connecting to an actual ESC does require a valid license. Please see the Licensing section below for details about obtaining one. If you are re-installing on a computer which already has/had a licensed copy installed, your license information will carry over to the new installation.
Full installation packages (for new install/re-install/offline update):
- Windows: ESC32_Config-Installer.exe - version 1.0.0 (2015-08-18)
- Mac OS X: ESC32_Config-Installer.dmg - version 1.0.1 (2015-09-01)
Included with the main software installation is a separate updater program (this can also be used to uninstall). Run this utility periodically to quickly check for and install updates without needing to download and re-install the whole package.
If the automated update process doesn't work or is not available for some reason (such as an offline install), simply download the latest Installer package from the links above, and install it in the same place (folder) as the old version.
AQ ECU is available under two licensing options:
- Licensed for use with any ESC32 version (v2 or v3). This license must be purchased from us (World Design Group) directly.
- Licensed for use with ESC32 v3 only. This license is included with every purchase of genuine ESC32 v3 hardware.
Both options have the same functionality, except that the 2nd option will only work with ESC32 version 3 hardware. Licenses are valid for a single user on multiple computers, for any number of ESC32s, and will not expire. You must agree to the End-User Software License Agreement before installing or using the software.
You may purchase a license for use with any ESC32 hardware version by using the form below.
If you only intend to use this software with ESC32 v3, your license is already included with your ESC32 purchase. Any genuine ESC32 v3 serial number can be used to activate the ECU software. You may generate a license key automatically within the software when you first connect to an ESC, or by using our online key generator and lookup service. Click here for full installation and licensing instructions.
AQ ECU is quick to learn and intuitive to use. To get information about any button or form field in program, simply hover the mouse cursor over that area to see a help tip. Some screens also have their own dedicated Help functions.
Further information is available in the AutoQuad ESC32 documentation.
For owners of the limited ESC32 v3 license that came with the original ESC purchase, please contact your ESC32 vendor to initiate support requests. If they are unable to solve the problem, they will escalate the issue to World Design Group.
Please note that World Design Group does not provide support for the ESC32 hardware or firmware itself. We can only address problems with the ECU software itself.
A good place for general troubleshooting and support questions is the AutoQuad ESC32 Forum.
Each license is valid for a single user on multiple computers, for any number of ESC32s of any version, and does not expire. Licenses are valid throughout, at least, the major software version -- for example, all updates to version 1.x are included, but version 2 (if there ever is one) may require a license upgrade.